3 Simple Steps to Uplift the Energy in Your HomeSep 30, 2022
Our homes can be an incredible source of comfort and support. The more stressful things are outside our households the more important it is to create peace inside. When our homes are happy, we are happy.
Our environments are an integral part of our mind, body, and spirit connection. We can think of our homes as extensions of our physical bodies. When we spend time raising the vibration in our home, we raise our own vibration. When we create peace in our home, we create peace inside ourselves. The energy we create in our homes circulates around us, nourishing us. It also radiates outwards—uplifting our communities and beyond.
One of the best ways to raise the vibration in your home is to love your home and everything in it. Inspire love in your home by displaying cherished objects. Then slow down and take the time to breathe and appreciate these places of beauty and inspiration. Each time you walk by a room in your home and pause to appreciate the display, you will feel the love.
In this video I share 3 simple ways to uplift the energy in your home:
- Begin your day by letting in as much fresh air and sunshine as possible. Open windows, pull back curtains, and lift the blinds.
- Declutter. Clutter stagnates the energy in our home. When you tidy up be sure to store things up and off the ground. When things are on the floor it brings our energy down and can make us feel depressed. Find elevated storage solutions to help you declutter and organize. Use hooks, pegboards, and shoe racks and lead a clutter free life.
- Create focal points of beauty and inspiration. Group together loved and cherished items. It can be simple, such as fresh flowers, a candle, and a treasured book.
Here are a few more ways we uplift the energy in our home:
- Clean. We enjoy using natural products or making our own with our favorite essential oils.
- Space clear: Just as dust accumulates, so does energy. You can learn how to clear the energy here.
- Bring Nature Indoors: Studies show that nature and even images of nature reduce stress and contribute to well- being. Consider adding plants to flowers to your home, nature objects such as shells, or river stones, or photos of nature.
- Create Views: Make sure the places you spend a lot of time, such as your desk, bed, and dining table have a pleasant view If you don’t have a view or a window, you can create views with art or mirrors. You can also enhance or hide less than ideal views from windows by having bottom up shades or window boxes.
Watch the video below!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.