In Love at Home: The Single Girl’s Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design we offer tips and suggestions to help single women create a home and lifestyle that will put them in the best possible place to find and maintain a healthy, romantic relationship. We believe that our homes are the foundation on which we build our lives and therefore, by changing our homes we have the opportunity to change our lives. We will guide you through the process of designing your home, we will also lead you on an inner journey that will help you resolve or let go of past relationships, clarify what you are looking for in a partner, develop a full and meaningful life, and set intentions for a happy, loving, fulfilling relationship.
We use an approach to creating a home that we call “Life Design,” which is a combination of Feng Shui principles, life coaching exercises, decorating tips, and healthy living advice to help clients positively change and enhance their homes and lives.
Over the years we noticed that many of our clients were women struggling to find or maintain a good relationship. Whether we were working with a woman who hadn’t been on a date in years or a woman living with a boyfriend who was having difficulty committing to marriage, we found that when the women changed their homes, they changed their lives.
We’ve found that while hearing advice can be helpful, being able to take that advice and physically make a change that will have a direct impact your life on a daily basis can produce significant, long-lasting results. By changing your home, you are changing the foundation from which you operate everyday. If you consciously change that foundation to support your goals, you will positively affect all aspects of your life.
Throughout the eBook we will recount stories of women we’ve worked with over the years, as well as a few stories from our own lives. These true stories are powerful examples of the many ways in which changing someone’s relationship with their home can change someone’s relationships with others. People’s homes are a physical expression of who they believe themselves to be, a place that reflects back to its inhabitants who they are at any given moment––so if a person wants to improve their love life, they can turn to their environment to assist them in making a positive change. In a sense, any change we make to our environment we make to ourselves.
Love at Home: The Single Girl’s Guide to Feng Shui and Life Design will teach you:
- To understand the connection between home and self and use this awareness to improve your life.
- Basic, easy to understand Feng Shui principles that will teach you about the connection between your home and your life.
- How to let go of past relationships and make space for a new relationship by clearing clutter and cleansing the energy in each room.
- How to set up a home that puts you in the best possible position to attract the partner of your dreams.
- How to set up a home that encourages and sustains healthy, fulfilling relationships.
- How to discover and shift unhealthy patterns and habits by redesigning your space.
- How to take responsibility for your happiness and live life “in love” with or without a partner.
- How to use a Feng Shui tool called the Bagua Map to locate the area in a home that holds the Love and Marriage energy and how to enhance it to attract a relationship.
- How to boost self-esteem by living with visual affirmations.
- How to manifest dreams by clarifying goals and setting intentions through meditation, visualization, affirmations, visual reminders, and action-steps.
- How to keep a relationship exciting by creating a bedroom for romance.
- How to attract new opportunities by creating a powerful front entrance.
- How to enhance your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing by creating optimal energy flow in your home.
- How to decorate in a way that supports the body, mind and spirit by creating a space that looks good and feels good.
Love at Home: The Single Girl’s Guide to Feng Shui is an encouraging how-to guide that uses practical, easy-to-understand Feng Shui and decorating tips, life coaching exercises, and true client stories to teach anyone looking for love how to create a home that will help them find, develop, and maintain a healthy, loving relationship with a partner.